Olympia Development Corporation has started construction on the Residence Inn Virginia Beach Town Center in it’s own Convergence Center office park.
Residence falls in the STR chain-scale as an upscale, extended-stay brand. There are almost 750 properties worldwide, and is considered the leading extended-stay brand. It usually leads its competitive set in Occupancy, ADR, and Occupancy.
Residence Inn Virginia Beach Town Center
- 120 rooms (all-suites) including a mix of studios, one and two bedrooms.
- 6 stories, 100,000 square feet
- Outdoor patio and grilling area with fire-pit
- $24 million capital investment
- Some public space features include: meeting space, indoor pool, gym, guest laundry
- Complimentary features include: high speed wi-fi, guest laundry, full breakfast, 3x/week evening socials with beer and wine
Expected opening is Fall 2018
The Residence site outlines a lot of the typical brand features, all of which will be included in the property.
Residence Marriott Development website: https://hotel-development.marriott.com/brands/residence-inn/